- Auldington is perfectly situated – just a 15 minute walk from the center of Launceston’s CBD but on a peaceful and quiet location, with elevated views of our landscaped gardens, the Church of Apostles, Central and East Launceston and the mountain ranges beyond
- There is a Metro bus stop outside of Auldington’s front entrance, as well as the free Tiger Tourist bus stop outside Princes Park, a few blocks along Frederick Street
- Auldington is the closest hotel to the Cataract Gorge First Basin car park – just a minute or two up the road
- Auldington is just two blocks away from major supermarkets Coles and Woolworths.
- Auldington is close to some of Launceston’s best restaurants and cafes, such as Stillwater, Hallam’s Seafood restaurant, Cataract on Paterson, Jail House Grill, Calabrisella Italian, Dynasty Chinese and Cuccina Cafe.
Note: You can’t see the hotel from Frederick Street as the hotel is set back from the main road. Our driveway entrance is opposite the Pathology at 71 Frederick Street. Look out for the Auldington sign at the front of our main entrance.