- Auldington is perfectly situated – just a 15 minute walk from the center of Launceston’s CBD but on a peaceful and quiet location, with elevated views of our landscaped gardens, the Church of Apostles, Central and East Launceston and the mountain ranges beyond
- There is a Metro bus stop outside of Auldington’s front entrance, as well as the free Tiger Tourist bus stop outside Princes Park, a few blocks along Frederick Street
- Auldington is the closest hotel to the Cataract Gorge First Basin car park – just a minute or two up the road
- Auldington is just two blocks away from major supermarkets Coles and Woolworths.
- Auldington is close to some of Launceston’s best restaurants and cafes, such as Stillwater, Hallam’s Seafood restaurant, Cataract on Paterson, Jail House Grill, Calabrisella Italian, Dynasty Chinese and Cuccina Cafe.